How To Root HTC Explorer A310E( Pico )?
Remove pre-installed HTC apps3. How to move apps to SD ( create FAT32 partitions)
HTC Explorer is a great budget android phone. Equipped with a lot of candy features, not to mention the Sense 3.5 UI. If you want to select your first android touch phone and budget tight then,need not consider any other but the explorer itself. Superb first android phone.It is powered by a 600MHz processor ,Adreno 200 GPU, 3.2MP camera (no flash) and many more. So this cute little phone has a little bad side-a low 90MB linternal memory. it has some pre-installed apps that cannot be removed. How to remove them?
Rooting is the only way. Let's see how to root it. Its fast and simple-yet effective.
Rooting makes your warranty void. This is simple guidelines created by experts. Mistake might be present. please be kind enough to report. Wrong doings can brick your phone!!!
Follow these steps carefully---
- First thing you have to do is install HTC sync on your PC
It can be downloaded from HTC site. This will help to communicate between PC and Device
- Next you have to unlock your phone's bootloader
- Now 'ADD A RECOVERY' -
That will allow you to install .zip ROMs. You can access to it in the menu android phones have when booting the phone after removing-inserting the battery and pressing "volume down" and "power" buttons simultaneously. (Other phones have different button combinations).
1. Download this recovery file - HTCa310eRecovery.zip
2. Extract all the files to any place on your PC like E:/explorer
3. Run the recovery.bat with phone in fastboot mode (first option in the "3 android menu" ) and connected with USB.
If you have done all this correctly then you have successfully installed the recovery files.You can now install any compatible .zip ROM or app.
- Lets Root It
1. Download this file- Superuser
2. Next place this file in your micro-SD card- any location (doesn't matter)
3. Go into Recovery Mode - ( " Volume Down"+"Power" )
4. install Superuser zip file with the option "install .zip from SD" from the recovery menu.
There you go- Your HTC Explorer Is rooted and is all yours....