How To Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i With JellyBean ROM
Samsung Galaxy Ace is a well accepted android phone all over the world, which was updated as Ace plus with enhanced features later on. It comes with Ginger bread 2.3. It possesses 832 Mhz CPU and 5MP camera. Since its configuration doesn't suite JellyBean, no official updates are available for Ace 5830i. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. the Rom is called JellyBlast.
Create backup of all data. Rooting Voids warranty. Perform each step carefully. We are not responsible for any damage to phone. You have to root your device and have CWM recovery installed for doing this Update.Also maintain atleast 65-70% battery on your device. Disable all antivirus and firewalls too.
Before Starting Root Your Ace- How To Root Galaxy Ace S5830i
How To Install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM)
- First Root Your Phone
- Next Go to Google play-store to download ClockworkMod ROM manager app.
- Then you have to enable USB Debugging by ; Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- After doing these steps correctly, Open ROM Manager App in your Ace
- Now click the “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery“. This process will download the from ClockWorkMod. Better have Internet connection ready in your device.
- After clicking, you will have to choose your phone model. Select your phone model from list and it will download the ROM. Then Reboot your phone.
"With that you have installed CWM recovery On Ace S5830i"
How To Install JellyBlast:
- Download The JELLYBLASTV3.0.3_Ported_For_S5830I.zip Rom zip file from internet
- Using USB, transfer Downloaded ROM to your SD card.
- Next switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- To enter recovery mode you have to press HOME+POWER+VOL UP together.
- Move on to custom recovery
- Now select "Install zip from SD card"
- Select " Choose Zip file from SD card"
- Now choose the Downloaded Rom
- Confirm the Selection and wait for the process to end.
- After some time a completed message will appear.
- Select "Reboot System Now" and wait till it reboot.
- Please note that first time rebooting takes quite some time. No need to panic.
You have Installed JellyBlast ROM On Your Ace S5830i