How To Root LG Optimus L3 E400- Gain Super-user Access
Update: New Download Link For Windows Root-file have been provided.
LG has done a great job introducing mid-range Optimus phones such as L3 into the smartphone market. Its an affordable budget android device. LG Optimus L3 e400 is one of the best entry level android smartphones available on the market. It has got some cool features and specs like 800+Mhz processor , Adreno 200 GPU for gaming ,which most of budget android phones lack.It has a 3.2" QVGA screen. Touch Screen Quality is good.
Need a way to maximize performance and unlock this phone. Unlock the full potential of this phone via rooting.
Here is how we can unroot an L3 easily.
Before You Start:
- You should be aware that rooting an android device will make its warranty void.
- You should download all required drivers- Drivers can be downloaded from below.
Download Required Driver:
- Here you can download all required files for rooting process- USB Drivers, Windows/Linux Root Files.
- Select Required Files for your OS
Windows Root File-New Link!
Linux Root File
Let's Get Started:
- Extract that file on any desired folder.
- Connect your Phone to PC
- Select PC Software and turn on USB Debugging wait until your pc detect your phone. Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
- Click file "run.bat" ( Windows ) or run "run.sh" via terminal ( Linux ). Wait until it finishes.