How To Install ICS ROM On LG L3 E400 Using CyanogenMod 9
LG Optimus L3 E400 is a great entry level android phone. It comes with a 830 MHz CPU ,
350 MB RAM, 3 MP camera, 1GB internal Memory, Adreno 200 GPU and many more at
budget level. It comes with Gingerbread. It can easily handle ICS, but requires
rooting to do so.
So check: How to Root LG L3 E400
Before Installing The ROM You have To Install CWM Recovery. It can be done only after rooting your phone. Backup all your Data since installing new rom will erase phone data.
How To Install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM)
- First Root Your Phone
- Next Go to Google play-store to download ClockworkMod ROM manager app.
- Then you have to enable USB Debugging by ; Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- After doing these steps correctly, Open ROM Manager App in your L3 E400
- Now click the “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery“. This process will download the from ClockWorkMod. Better have Internet connection ready in your device.
- After clicking, you will have to choose your phone model. Select your phone model from list and it will download the ROM. Then Reboot your phone.
"With that you have installed CWM recovery On L3 E400"
How To Update ICS ROM On LG L3 E400
- First Root You Device
- Next Install CWM Recovery
- Download Official ICS CM9 ROM
- Using USB Connect Your Phone To PC
- Now Transfer Downloaded ROM to SD Card
- After that you need to restart your phone in Recovery mode. Switch off the phone and restart in Recovery mode by pressing, Power Button + Volume Down + Menu button together.
- Now You will reach ClockWorkMod Recovery page.
- Now select Wipe option and make Wipe data. And also do Wipe Dalvik Cache. (Navigate by volume up and down keys, and select by home/menu buttton)
- Next select “Install Zip from SD Card” and select “Choose zip from SD card”.
- Now browse and select your downloaded ICS ROM
- After some time ICS will be installed in your phone.
- Next select " Go Back" after ICS is successfully installed and then select “Reboot System Now”
To post a comment just visit contact me page and fill in the details.
We will fix this issue soon. Please be patient and Sorry for the inconvenience. This is only for the current post. "
You have updated L3 to ICS ROM Using CyanogenMod 9.